Changing your name on the electoral register
If you are already registered and need to tell us that you have changed your name you can inform us by completing this form. You will also need to supply a copy of one of the following documents as proof of your change of name:
- marriage or civil partnership certificate
- overseas marriage or civil partnership certificate
- amended birth certificate
- deed poll
Return your completed form and copy of your proof of your change of name either by:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This can be as scanned copies or photographs, but please ensure that the images is legible.
- or post it to us at Electoral Services, London Borough of Hounslow, Hounslow House, 7 Bath Road, Hounslow TW3 3EB.
If you do not have any of the documents listed above, other documents may be acceptable as proof. Please contact us at email@example.com for advice on what documents we will accept as proof of your change of name.