Removing someone from the electoral

Tell us that someone else has moved out of your house

If someone has moved from your address, please email with their full name and your home address.  We will be able to either automatically delete the person's registration or we will conduct a review before we cancel their registration.

Please do not use the above email address if you do not live in London Borough of Hounslow.  If your current address is outside of London Borough of Hounslow, please contact your local council's Electoral Services team.

If you have any questions regarding removing a previous resident's name from your address in the electoral register, please email

rating button