People with no fixed address
If you do not have a permanent or fixed address, you can still register to vote. This may be because you are:
- living on a boat that does not have a permanent mooring
- a person remanded on custody
- a patient in a mental hospital
- part of the travelling community
- a merchant seaman
To register, you will need to complete an electoral registration form for someone with no permanent or fixed address. Please click here to download the form.
Please return your completed form either:
- by post to Electoral Services, London Borough of Hounslow, Hounslow House, 7 Bath Road, Hounslow TW3 3EB
- as a scanned attachment in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that all of the pages in your scanned attachment are legible.
If you have any questions about registering to vote as a person with no fixed address, please email email@example.com.