If you’re looking for work training, an apprenticeship, and advice, you can find support online:
- National Gov apprenticeship – For apprenticeships
- National Citizen Service - For career advice and guidance
- Hounslow Adult & Community Education – Courses, qualifications, further education
- JobCentre Plus - For jobs, employment advice
- Hounslow Connect - To find support to help you access a range of education, training and work-based opportunities in formal and informal settings.
Additional support programmes
Skills Escalator Programme: If you're in a low paid work or you're self-employed or you have been made unemployed due to the Coronavirus and want to improve your skills, we can support you. We could also pay for your training too.
In West London, Shaw Trust works with the West London Alliance to help residents get into work. Whether you’ve recently lost your job or have been unemployed for a longer time, we’re here to support you to develop your skills, find and apply for the jobs you want and get into work.
Covering Barnet, Brent, Ealing, Hammersmith & Fulham, Harrow, Hillingdon and Hounslow, at Shaw Trust we offer you a tailored approach that works for you. We deliver two programmes, the
Work and Health Programme and Job Entry Targeted Support Programme.