Apply to transfer to Secondary School in September 2019
If your child is currently in Year 6 and born between 1 September 2007 and 31 August 2008, they will transfer to secondary school in September 2019.
Applications have now closed but you must still make a late application online.
You must apply online using e-Admissions
Before making your application
- read our ‘Secondary School Transfer’ brochure.
- check how secondary places were allocated last year.
- read the eAdmissions guidance leaflet.
If you do not live in the London Borough of Hounslow, you will need to apply through your own council.
Admission Drop in Sessions
If you need support with your application, you can come to one of our drop-in sessions at the Civic Centre, Lampton Road, Hounslow, TW3 4DN.
These will be held every Wednesday from 3 October 2018 – 31 October 2018 from 10am – 2pm
Supplementary Information Forms
Some schools (such as faith schools) require you to complete their own Supplementary Information Form (SIF) in addition to Hounslow's Common Application Form (online application). See the Secondary School Supplementary Information form page.
Submitting a late application greatly reduces your chance of getting a place at one of your preferred schools. Late applications will only be processed after the allocation of places to on-time applicants on 1 March 2019.
- 1 September 2018– online application system opens
- 10September 2018 – information evening for parents at 7pm at the Civic Centre, Lampton Road, Hounslow, TW3 4DN.
- 3 October 2018 – 31 October 2018 – drop-in sessions every Wednesday from 10am - 2pm at the Civic Centre, Lampton Road, Hounslow, TW3 4DN.
- 31 October 2018- closing date for applications.
- 1 March 2019 - National Offer Day.
- 15 March 2019 - last day to accept or not accept the school place offered.
Telephone: 020 8583 2711
School admissions team