Secondary School Transfer
Applications to transfer to Secondary School in September 2021 will open on 1 September 2020. This information will be updated shortly for 2021.
In the meantime, if your child is currently in Year 6 and born between 1 September 2008 and 31 August 2009, they will transfer to secondary school in September 2020.
You must apply online using eAdmissions
The closing date is 31 October 2019.
Before making your application
- read our ‘Secondary School Transfer’ brochure.
- check how secondary places were allocated last year
- download our online information guide
- read the eAdmissions guidance leaflet
If you do not live in the London Borough of Hounslow, you will need to apply through your own council.
School Open Evenings
All secondary schools will hold open evenings /days when you can visit the schools before making your application. View a list of secondary schools and their open days.
Supplementary Information Forms
Some schools (such as faith schools) require you to complete their own Supplementary Information Form (SIF) in addition to Hounslow's Common Application Form (online application). See the Secondary School Supplementary Information form page.
Submitting a late application greatly reduces your chance of getting a place at one of your preferred schools. Late applications will be processed after the first allocation of places to on-time applicants on 16 April 2020.
- 1 September 2019 – applications opens.
- From 2 October 2019 – drop-in session every Wednesday from 10am - 2pm at Hounslow House, 7 Bath Road, Hounslow, TW3 3EB.
- 31 October 2019- closing date for applications.
- 2 March 2020 - National Offer Day.
- 16 March 2020 - last day to accept or not accept the school place offered
Telephone: 020 8583 2711
School admissions team
7 Bath Road