New or returning to the UK

Families returning from abroad are reminded to follow any quarantine guidance and inform their school of their travel.

If your child is new to or returning to the United Kingdom and you want them to attend a Hounslow school, you will need to complete our in-year online application. 

Parents should ensure that their child has a right of abode or the conditions of their visas otherwise permit them to access a state-funded school in the UK.

You will need to upload copies of your proof of UK address documents (please see below) with your online application.  

Please make sure these are in pdf or jpeg format

Proof of address

You will need to provide the following proof of address:

  • a current council tax bill in parent/carer’s name


  • tenancy agreement /mortgage statement

​Plus two of the following alternative proofs in the parent / carers’ name

  • a recent utility bill - gas/electricity/water/TV licence
  • a recent credit card statement
  • driving license
  • entitlement to benefits letter e.g.Child Benefit (pages 1& 2)/ child tax credit/ housing benefit/income support/jobseekers allowance
  • Inland Revenue document (if entitlement applies)
  • pay slip/ P45/ P60 (not more than 1 of these)
  • car/ house insurance certificate
  • NHS medical card/GP registration
  • a letter confirming placement at your address from Social Services/National Asylum Support Service/United Kingdom Border Agency/Housing Department

Start your application

Contact us


Telephone: 020 8583 2721

School Admissions 
Hounslow House
7 Bath Road



rating button