In-year admissions - applying for schools outside Hounslow

If you are applying for an in year place in a school outside Hounslow, you will need to contact the school directly, or the council in which the school is located, to enquire about their admission procedure.

Your application will be considered by that school or council, and they will advise you directly of the outcome.

rating button