You must check the admission criteria of the schools you are applying for. Some schools (such as faith schools) require the completion of the school’s supplementary information form (SIF) in addition to Hounslow’s Common Application Form (online application).
Please ensure you return your completed form directly to the school.
Please note: we will not bear any responsibility for supplementary information forms submitted to Hounslow council.
SIF forms for Hounslow primary schools are available to download from the admissions pages on the school websites.
* Due to Covid-19, some schools have changed their attendance at worship definitions. Please check the school websites for details.
The following schools require you to submit a SIF:
- The Blue School
- Nishkam School West London
- Our Lady and St John Catholic Primary
- Reach Academy Feltham
- The Rosary RC Primary
- St Lawrence RC Primary
- St Mary’s RC Primary, Chiswick
- St Mary’s Catholic School, Isleworth
- St Michael and St Martin RC Primary
- St Paul’s CE Primary
- St Richard’s CE Primary
Telephone: 020 8583 2721
7 Bath Road