Government help with childcare costs is available for parents, whether you have a baby, toddler or teen.
The following links will tell you more about each scheme and how to apply
- Tax-Free Childcare for working families with children aged 0-11 (or 0-16 if disabled)
- 15 hours of free childcare for eligible 2 year olds
- 15 hours of free childcare for all 3 and 4 year olds
- 30 hours of funded childcare for eligible 3 and 4 year olds
- tax credits for childcare
- universal credit for childcare
- support while you study.
To be able to use any of the above, your childcare must be registered. For all Ofsted registered childcare within the London Borough of Hounslow, visit the Hounslow Family Service Directory