- living in the London Borough of Hounslow?
- not currently in Education, Employment or Training?
- aged 16 to 19?
- in Year 11, 12 or 13 and unsure what you will be doing next?
- aged 16 to 25 and have a learning difficulty and/or disability?
If yes, then we can help you.
We can provide you with:
- Information about education courses, training courses and job opportunities (Including apprenticeships);
- Advice about which opportunities might be most suitable for you;
- Guidance to help you think through your options and decide on your next steps;
- Support with applications and interview preparation.
- Support for Education Health and Care Plan (EHCP) Transition Reviews
The Connexions Service is available via telephone. To book your appointment or to find out more call 020 8583 5151