How do I enter?
If you fancy getting involved in The Great Hounslow Photo-off, the competition is now open.
It will close on 30 June at 11.59pm. You should email your photo to the communications team by this closing deadline for your entry/entries to be included.
For your photo to be considered, you must:
- Put The Great Hounslow Photo-off in the subject line of the email
- Include your name, postal address and phone number
- Include a brief description of what the photo is of, when you took it and where you took it.
- State that the photo was taken by you, and that you also have permission of any people whose faces appear in the photo to enter the photo into the competition. (By submitting this picture you also give permission for the London Borough of Hounslow to use this picture copyright free in print and digital publications.)
- Make sure the image is of a high enough resolution to be reproduced online and in print (i.e. poor quality images will not be considered).
- Ensure pictures submitted must be taken in portrait. Any landscape images submitted will not be entered for the competition.
- Images submitted must fit into one of the themes: Summer, Outdoors, Celebration Togetherness and Football.
- Ensure that adequate space is left on the top for the “Hounslow Matters” title. Please see examples of previous front covers below.