The Council is committed to ensuring that residents live in safe, healthy and decent homes. With an increased focus on healthy homes in the wake of the tragic death of Awaab Ishak in Rochdale, the Council pledged an additional £1 million to tackle damp and mould issues. This includes a detailed action plan and a dedicated taskforce to drive this forward.
Healthy Homes Guide
Residents can now access our simple healthy homes guide to managing your home to prevent damp and mould.
Need help and support?
If you live in a Hounslow Council rented property and would like to report an issue with damp and mould in your home:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: Repairs line 020 8583 4000
- Online: www.hounslow.gov.uk/council-tenants
If you live in a private rented sector property (PRS) or registered provider home (RP)
- Initially approach the landlord. To escalate, please contact Hounslow's Housing Standards team who can support with enforcement action.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online: www.hounslow.gov.uk/report
Report a problem with a House in Multiple Occupation (HMO): www.hounslow.gov.uk/hmo.