Advance for Growth: A competition to help Hounslow small businesses flourish
The competition is now closed. The below is for information.
Advance for Growth is the innovative new competition for micro businesses and SME’s to win free advertising space across the borough.
Launched by Hounslow Council in partnership with JCDecaux and Hounslow Chamber of Commerce - it's designed to find and support aspiring Hounslow businesses, providing a platform for growth and success.
Continuing the Council’s successful programmes supporting businesses to survive, thrive and grow, this new competition will equip one Hounslow business with the tools and expertise to scale, and build a strong, recognisable brand.
The winning business will receive access to the Council’s and JCDecaux’s prestigious Digital Out-of-Home (DOOH) advertising estate across the borough for campaigns to run in 2023. To enable them to do this the business will have access to tailored expert support from JCDecaux to maximise the potential of the brand or product.
The unique prize package includes:
- DOOH advertising campaigns to run in 2023 on the Council’s and JCDecaux’s digital estate across the borough.
- Audience insight, campaign planning and creative advice from JCDecaux.
- Post 2023, for a period of 12 months, JCDecaux will provide an equivalent value for advertising space to any cash investment from the winning entrant.
- One-year one-to-one business mentoring and support from Hounslow Council.
- One-year free subscription to Hounslow Chamber of Commerce and front cover feature on their magazine” Let’s Talk Business”.
Competition entries will be shortlisted and judged by Hounslow Council, JCDecaux and Hounslow Chamber of Commerce. One winner and two-runners up will be selected by the judging panel.
Businesses are eligible to enter if:
- The business is based and registered (via Companies House) in the London Borough of Hounslow.
- The business is registered for VAT payments.
- The business has been trading for a minimum of one year, have no more than 25 employees and has an annual turnover of less than £5 million
- No franchisee’s entrants are permitted.
- The business must not be associated with gambling, smoking (including vaping), alcohol related products or High Fat Salt Sugar related products.
Only one entry per business is permitted.
Winners will be announced at the Hounslow Chamber of Commerce Business Awards 2021/2022 on 24 November.