Health and care organisations in Hounslow are coming together to form a partnership.
Published: Tuesday, 29th January 2019
We are delighted to announce that health and care organisations in Hounslow are coming together to form a partnership. We will work more closely together to join up and improve services offered by the NHS, Hounslow Council and voluntary organisations locally.
Hounslow is going through a lot of change. We have a lot of young people living in the borough, but many older people are not well and we need to focus on ways of keeping them comfortable at home or wherever else they live.
We aim to:
- improve health and social care for local people and use our budgets jointly in efficient ways
- join up and co-ordinate health and care services in better ways
- break down barriers between our different services
- change the things that are not working well in health and care
When we achieve these aims, local people will be more likely to get joined-up care from the right people, at the right time, in the right place. This will also help us make the best use of our finances and keep services running in future.
Working together in joined-up ways will not always be easy, but we are confident we can make things better for the people of Hounslow together.
The Hounslow Provider Alliance
The Hounslow Provider Alliance Consists of:
- Hounslow and Richmond Community Health Trust
- The Hounslow GP Consortium
- Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- West London NHS Trust
- Hounslow Voluntary Services
- Hounslow Clinical Commissioning Group
- The London Borough of Hounslow