Hounslow Council has launched a new programme of support to help businesses recover and grow following the COVID-19 pandemic.
Published: Friday, 14th May 2021
The wide range of free courses and webinars, which cater to different sized businesses and industries, runs from May until June.
Participants can also take advantage of specialist one-to-one support, as well as in-depth tools and advice.
Cllr Shantanu Rajawat, Cabinet Member for Finance and Corporate Services, said
“We are delighted to offer this fantastic range of programmes, as part of our Recovery Plan.
“It offers a raft of support to enable businesses to innovate and grow as we move along the roadmap out of COVID-19 lockdown.”
Business owners can choose from a wide range of initiatives, which are best suited to their needs.
- Reopening safely - hospitality and leisure programme
- Micro and SME open business support
- A-Z of Starting Up a business for BAME
- Living life without limits (mental health & business)
- Making peace with money
- Pivot and grow webinar programme
- Digital wellbeing programme
- Youth entrepreneurship programme
- Introduction to new sustainable technology for Logistics sector
- Mentoring for growth programme
- Fit to bid
- Tourism network – collaboration to market Hounslow’s offer
Hounslow Council has partnered with CPG Executive Consulting, Hounslow Chamber of Commerce and Branduin and Smarter Society, to deliver the innovative free programme of support.
To sign up and find out more visit: https://www.hounslow.gov.uk/info/20070/business/2269/covid-19_business_recovery_programme