Changes to how you can access your FREE rapid test
We have made some changes to how you can access FREE rapid testing if you don’t have COVID-19 symptoms.
You can still get a FREE rapid test quickly and easily by:
- Collecting rapid test kits to do at home: find a pharmacy where you can collect rapid tests
- Ordering rapid test kits to be delivered to your home: Order rapid lateral flow home test kits on GOV.UK
- You may also be able to access FREE rapid tests from your workplace.
REMEMBER: If you do tests at home, you’ll need to report your results online here: Report your test result online or by calling 119.
However, please make a note of the following changes to our rapid test sites:
- Our testing site based at Hounslow House (7 Bath Road, Hounslow TW3 3EB) is now open as follows (9.00am-5.00pm, Mon-Fri), but with limited access. It is now only open for residents who are accessing the library/or attending a pre-booked appointment with Council staff, to collect rapid test kits to do at home.
- Our testing site at Isleworth Library (Twickenham Road, Isleworth TW7 7EU) has now closed.
Please also note:
- Our testing site based at Heston Library (New Heston Road, Hounslow TW5 0LW) is continuing to operate but testing is now only available between 8.00am-4.00pm Mon-Sun. This means there will no longer be extended opening hours on week-days.
- Our testing site based at Bedfont Library (Staines Road, Feltham TW14 8DB) is continuing to operate but testing is now only available between 8.00am-4.00pm, Mon-Fri. This means there will no longer be opening hours at the weekend.
- It has so far been possible to book an appointment, or walk-in to one of our testing sites. Our booking site is no longer available. However, you can still walk-in to our Heston and Bedfont testing sites based on the above opening hours.
To stay up to date with any further changes that might arise, please continue to keep an eye on our website, our Twitter page or our Facebook page for more information, including details about the locations of our Mobile Testing Units.
FREE rapid tests this week (2 - 8 August)