- Shops providing essential goods can stay open
- You may be eligible for loans, tax relief and cash grants, whether your business is open or closed
- Non-essential retail, indoor and outdoor leisure facilities, entertainment venues and personal care facilities must close
- The furlough scheme, which pays 80% of salaries, up to £2,500 a month, has been extended until March
- Hospitality venues must close, but can provide take-away and delivery services
- Businesses forced to close can apply for grants worth up to £3,000 per month under the Local Restrictions Support Grant.