Green Doctors are expert energy advisers who help London residents save money, stay warm, and improve energy efficiency in the home.
Residents can register for a free home energy visit and tailored energy saving advice which will be carried out by certified and neutral energy advisers, called Green Doctors. Home visits will last about 2 hours on average.
What support can the Green Doctor offer on the phone?
- Energy saving advice in the home
- Identifying and tackling damp or mould problems
- Switching energy providers to save money
- Accessing the warm homes discount
You may qualify for this free service if :
- you have disabilities
- you have a long-term health condition
- you are pregnant
- your a local resident over 60 years
- you have children under 10 years
- you have a low income (below £16,190)
- your energy costs that are more than 10% of household income
- your on benefits
- you have recently lost their job or income.