The Council have prepared Local Plan reviews for Great West Corridor (GWC), West of Borough (WoB) and Site Allocations which will transform these Opportunity Areas and deliver much needed jobs and homes in the borough. These plans set out the Council's vision and opportunities for good growth over the next 15 years and will seek to deliver:
- At least 7,500 new homes and 17,600 new jobs in Great West Corridor
- West London Orbital Overground rail extension to Hounslow including new station at Lionel Road in the Great West Corridor
- New Golden Mile station- passenger shuttle service from Great West Corridor to the Crossrail line at Southall.
- At least 10,300 new homes and 13,000 new jobs in West of Borough
- A new Southern Rail Access station with bus interchange at Bedfont
- Community infrastructure alongside development growth to help meet our emerging 21,820 -10 year borough wide housing target
Prior to formal Regulation 19 consultation, we had organised pre-consultation engagement workshops and drop in sessions to share with you on:
- what you told us during the previous consultation at the end of 2017.
- how we took your comments forward and what we are proposing in the draft plans
We would like to thank everyone who attended the Great West Corridor and West of Borough pre-consultation engagement events held on the 24 and 31 January 2019.
Please follow the links below to the pre-consultation engagement material which were presented at the events:
What was in the draft Local Plan Reviews (Regs 18)?
Regulation 18 Local Plan Review (October - December 2017)
- Draft West of Borough Local Plan review
- Draft Great West Corridor Local Plan review
- Draft Amendments to the existing Local Plan 2015
- West of Borough Plan Integrated Impact Assessment (IIA) Report
- Great West Corridor Plan Integrated Impact Assessment (IIA) Report
- Local Development Scheme
- Local Plan Review Consultation Strategy
- Evidence Base and Supporting studies