Space Waye re-use and recycling centre
The compliance of social distancing arrangements by all visitors will be essential in ensuring the safety of visitors and staff.
Remember - do not leave home if you or anyone in your household has symptoms. Space Waye is open from 8am to 3.45pm (Monday – Sunday).
Entry by car will be by appointment only, if you arrive without an appointment you will not be permitted to enter the site. To book a slot please see www.hounslow.gov.uk/spacewaye
Please note: Trade customers can enter without a booking via Heron Waye (Gate 3).
The following measures remain in place to keep residents and staff safe:
- A maximum of six vehicles can enter the site at any time, only from Pier Road (Gate 1) - download and view map
Stay safe by wearing a face mask or covering
- Do not leave your vehicle until it is necessary.
- No vans, trailers or any vehicles over 6ft in height are currently permitted via Pier Road (Gate 1). Vans and cars with trailers must use the trade side via Gate 3 – please see the site policy if you are visiting the site with a van or using a trailer.
- Maintain 2 metre social distancing from others where possible and limit contact with other people.
- A ‘no assistance’ policy is in place for your protection - staff will not be able to help carry/unload items.
- Obey traffic management measures and staff instructions.
- DIY or home improvement waste will remain chargeable as per site T&Cs.
- Consider both Bulky Waste collection service and Garden Waste collection service as flexible alternatives to visiting a Household Waste and Recycling Centre.
If you normally visit another West London Household Waste and Recycling Centre, do check the individual site before arrival, as they will also have their own restrictions or booking systems in place. Visit westlondonwaste.gov.uk/recycling-sites to find your nearest alternative site.