The council’s estate enforcement team makes your local neighbourhood a cleaner, safer place to live, and works to reduce anti-social behaviour and the fear of crime.
Their main tasks on the estate involve:
- carrying out regular estate patrols
- investigating and managing anti-social behaviour, often in partnership with the police
- investigating and arranging the removal of abandoned vehicles
- dealing with neighbourhood nuisances such as littering, dumping/fly-tipping, and dog fouling, and issuing fixed penalty notices against those found responsible
The enforcement team also improve your local environment by:
- reporting communal repairs to the repairs team
- referring instances of graffiti for removal
- assisting with estate inspections
- recommending environmental improvements and helping with emergencies
- assisting with community fun days.
Your co-operation and support is needed to help make our neighbourhoods safer and cleaner places to live.
Email the team or call the Estate Enforcement Team hotline on 020 8583 4141.
All messages and calls are treated in confidence. If you are unable to get through please leave your details and information about the issue you are reporting and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
In an emergency always call 999. For non-urgent criminal matters, call the police on 101.