More about the Local Offer
Your guide to services available for children and young people aged 0-25 years with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND).
The intention of the Local Offer is to improve choice and transparency for families and information is published as part of the SEND reforms under the Children and Families Act 2014.
The Local Offer should:
- give information about education, health and family support services
- give information about leisure activities and support groups
- hold information in one place
- present information in a clear, comprehensive and accessible way
- make service provision more responsive to local needs and aspiration
- be developed and reviewed with service users and service providers
Who is Hounslow Local Offer for?
- Children and young people with SEN and/or disabilities (SEND) from 0-25 years
- Parents and carers
- Practitioners and professionals
The information will make it easier to find out what you need to know, help you ask the right questions and find the nearest and most suitable service.
If you wish to add a service or information to Hounslow Local offer, please email: email@example.com
The Local Offer has been produced by the council with parents who have children with special educational needs and/or disability. This is an ongoing process so any comments or suggestions please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org