Support for our high street businesses
Hounslow Council has launched a fantastic programme of support for high street businesses, startups, landlords and champions across the London Borough of Hounslow. This includes:
- A range of personalised support for up to 100 local independent businesses
- A competition offering rent-free space, expert support and grant funding
- Initiatives to help repopulate vacant high street units
- Targeted support for local champions in Feltham, Chiswick, Hounslow and Brentford
- Campaigns to promote local footfall
This is all funded by ARG and delivered by SaveTheHighStreet.org.
About Save The High Street
SaveTheHighStreet.org is a 5-year-old industry movement on a mission to ensure successful high streets, now and for the long term.
Click here to find out more about how ‘Save The High Street Hounslow’ can help you and join for free - savethehighstreet.org/hounslow
If you would like to launch on a high street in the borough, click here for a dedicated page about the ‘Hounslow High Street Startup Competition’ - savethehighstreet.org/hounslow-startups