Support for small, medium and micro businesses
From January 2022 Hounslow Council is launching a fantastic programme of business and enterprise support for small, medium and micro businesses funded by ARG including:
- A business master class series - Covering 5 specific topics to support business. Training is provided by Rebel Business School
- A digital skills programme, with marketing guidance on how to get your business online. Training is provided by Smarter Society LTD
- Living a life withot limits - A mental health and business training programme provided by CPG Executive Consulting LTD
- Make peace with money - a course designed to help make decision making in business easier! - Provided by CPG Executive Consulting LTD
- A range of leadership and management courses provided by CPG Executive Consulting LTD
- Support for visitor economy through inHounslow brand optimisation - The training is provided by Now Communications LTD
Smarter Society LTD
Looking for a grant or fantastic business mentoring?
Smarter Society will be providing Hounslow businesses with grants of up to £5k to grow their business - whether its new website, new equipment, training or mentoring, we will help to use your grant to kickstart your business in 2022.
Register now as grants will only be available for a limited time.
Rebel Business School
The Rebel Business School have been teaching an alternative approach to starting and building a business since 2012.Over 10,000 small businesses have attended the free courses enabling anyone and everyone to access business education which won Rebel the Queen's Award for Enterprise for Promoting Opportunity in 2021.
Through standalone evening masterclasses and their intensive two-week online programme, Rebel aim to help pre-startups and small businesses of Hounslow get started using information, inspiration, and practical advice.
To find out more and to register your interest in our course, please visit our website.
CPG Executive Consulting LTD
We’ve been working with businesses for over 20 years at CPG, so we’re delighted to be delivering 7 programmes for this 12-week programme for Hounslow’s Innovate and Grow. We will support pre-start, start up and SME’s and large businesses across all industries, alongside specific programmes to help those who have been challenged most over the past year. All programmes are designed to ensure you and your business get the support you need to spring into action in 2022.
Find out more about the programmes available at our online launch event at 10am on Thursday 6 January 2022 where we’ll be showcasing a number of established business support programmes to highlight what we can do to help you and your business.
All the business support programmes will be running until the end of March.
To find out more and register an interest visit our website
Now Communications LTD
We are Now|Communications, West London's creative/media business of the year 2020.
We're working with Hounslow Council on InHounslow.com’s development by creating, managing and promoting special-interest editorial groups, enhancing inHounslow's website and SEO, and we'll be setting up and managing social accounts for InHounslow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
To find out more, please visit our website.