Innovate & Grow 4.0 business support programme
The Innovate & Grow 4.0 business support programme will support businesses to adapt, survive, and thrive against the ongoing challenges facing business owners.
We want Hounslow to remain a borough of innovative entrepreneurs and a borough where business chooses to locate.
The free programme, available to residents and borough-based businesses covers the following areas:
- Small grants for Growth and Green energy saving – secure between £2k - £4k for businesses to introduce new initiatives. - Applications now closed.
- 1:1 growth mentoring - with experts who will help you develop and grow your small business. Sign up
- Digital Support – specialised support for small businesses to audit digital performance and skills, capacity build and advise implementation of digital tools for growth. Sign up
- Writing and winning bids – support to master the art of bid writing; connect with key buyers and suppliers at Local Authorities; access live tenders and submit winning bids and proposals.
16 March 2023 (11am - 12pm) – Writing Public Sector Bids & Tenders (online)
23 March 2023 (11am - 12pm) – Circular Economy & Developing Key Partnerships (online)
- The ‘Loft’ – support for micro businesses to set up in an exciting new marketplace in the Treaty Centre, Hounslow. Find out more.
- Digital Dock – Hounslow Council’s flexible and affordable coworking space. Great new membership plan offers for Hounslow businesses and residents. More details.
Once you have selected the type of business support best suited to you, please contact the agency responsible for that work to register your interest – see below for contact details.
Connecting to Hounslow Businesses
For all the latest news, information and advice for businesses in Hounslow, sign up to our business e-bulletin.