Hounslow Council has launched a new programme of support to help businesses recover and grow following the COVID-19 pandemic.
The wide range of free courses and webinars, which cater to different sized businesses and industries, started in May and will run for eight weeks until end of June.
Participants can also take advantage of specialist one-to-one support, as well as in-depth tools and advice.
Business owners can choose from a wide range of initiatives, which are best suited to their needs.
- Reopening safely - hospitality and leisure programme
- Micro and SME open business support
- A-Z of Starting Up a business for BAME
- Living life without limits (mental health & business)
- Making peace with money
- Pivot and grow webinar programme
- Digital wellbeing programme
- Youth entrepreneurship programme
- Introduction to new sustainable technology for Logistics sector
- Mentoring for growth programme
- Fit to bid
- Tourism network – collaboration to market Hounslow’s offer
Hounslow Council has partnered with CPG Executive Consulting, Hounslow Chamber of Commerce and Branduin and Smarter Society, to deliver the innovative free programme of support.