Coronavirus job retention scheme
The Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme has been extended until 30 September 2021. Find out more about how the scheme is changing.
- Claims for furlough days in February 2021 must be made by 15 March 2021.
- You can no longer submit claims for claim periods ending on or before 31 October 2020.
Read more here
Self-employment income support scheme
On 3 March 2021, the Chancellor announced an extension of the UK-wide Self Employment Income Support scheme to September 2021, with 600,000 more people who filed a tax return in 2019-20 now able to claim for the first time.
- Claims for the third SEISS grant have now closed.
- The last date for making a claim for the third grant was 29 January 2021.
- The online claims service for the fourth grant will be available from late April 2021.
Find out if you’re eligible for the fourth grant which will cover the period February 2021 to April 2021. Also find out information about the fifth grant.
Work from Home Guidance and Employer Responsibility
Under current Government restrictions, you must stay at home for work purposes where it is reasonable for you to do your job at home. Employers must support employees to work from home and in turn employees must work at home when they are able to. Anyone who can work from home should do so, particularly where they may have worked from home during previous lockdown periods.
For more comprehensive guidance on these matters, please visit: https://www.hse.gov.uk/coronavirus/working-safely/index.htm
If you have any queries or concerns relating to the current work from home policy and how it affects your workplace, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org