Home contents insurance

Pay as you go home contents insurance scheme

We have teamed up with Thistle Tenant Risks who provide specialist Tenants Contents Insurance policies.

The scheme is a specialist insurance scheme provided by Thistle Tenant Risks and all tenants living in social and affordable housing are eligible to apply.

The scheme can offer you insurance for the contents of your home including cover for items such as furniture, carpets, curtains, clothes, bedding, electrical items, jewellery, pictures and ornaments.

rating button