Domestic violence

In an emergency

If you are in immediate danger dial 999.

If it is not safe for you to speak when on the phone with the Police you can dial 55.

You will then be put through to your local police force, the police call handler will attempt to communicate with you by asking simple yes or no questions. If you are not able to speak, listen carefully to the questions and instructions from the call handler so they can assess your call and arrange help if needed.

If you are not in immediate danger and would like to report to the Police you can call 101 or go online -

Remember abuse is a reason for you to leave your home.

Exit site

rating button