Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) appeal process explained

I've received a Revoking Order from the Traffic Enforcement Centre

If your Witness Statement or Statutory Declaration is accepted by the Traffic Enforcement Centre you will be served with a Revoking Order, a copy of which will be sent to the council. It cancels the Order for Recovery, Charge Certificate and (where applicable) the Notice to Owner. It does not however cancel the original PCN.

Depending on the grounds on which your application was made we will either do nothing/re-serve the PCN/Notice to Owner or Enforcement Notice (grounds one), or re-serve the Rejection Notice/Appeal Decision/refer the PCN for adjudication (grounds two, three and four).

rating button