North Feltham Trading Estate
off Faggs Road
Space Waye is open to the public 8am until 4pm seven days a week. Last entry is 3:45pm.
Space Waye is open to trade customers 8am until 3pm seven days a week. Last entry is 2:45pm.
Household materials accepted at Space Waye:
- green waste - grass cuttings, leaves, hedge clippings, flowers and weeds, twigs and small branches
- bric-a-brac - garden ornaments, vases, mirrors, picture frames
- household chemicals - garden chemicals, fertilisers, flammable
- paper - including magazines, newspapers, catalogues, Yellow Pages, telephone directories and envelopes
- cardboard - including cereal boxes, tissue boxes, sleeves, boxes, packets, food and drinks cartons
- glass bottles and jars
- food tins and drinks cans, aluminium trays and foil
- hard plastics - including garden furniture, storage containers, piping, plant pots
- metal - all mixed metals. Includes household items mostly made of metal, such as garden tools, bicycles, metal coat hangers, metal frames/ chairs/ tables
- waste electronic and electrical equipment (WEEE) such as televisions, kitchen equipment, fridges and freezers, gardening equipment.
- fluorescent tubes and bulbs
- waste cooking oil
- waste engine oil
- batteries - including mobile phone/laptop, battery packs, and car and household batteries.
- mixed textiles, clothes and pairs of shoes
- Our site attendants are on hand if you are unsure where to dispose of your waste.
- Residents may dispose of up to two mattresses for free at Space Waye. More than two at a time, or left over repeated visits, will be considered trade waste and as such will result in a £12 charge per mattress (regardless of the size).
- Chargeable material is classified as construction/demolition or DIY waste and includes, but is not limited to:
- Brick, rubble and concrete slabs
- Paving slabs, decking and fence panels
- Fitted kitchens and wardrobes
- Kitchen and bathroom tiles, roof slates (including those that are unused)
- Bathrooms and sanitary ware
- Soil and turf arising from landscaping, garden renovations and other works
- Doors and windows
- Roofing materials
- Internal/external walls & wall panels
- Flooring materials (excluding carpet & lino)
- Plasterboard and structural timber
- Other building materials
- Large volumes of garden waste
- Garden sheds, summerhouses, wendy houses, play sheds and tree houses
Households using a van
- You can use a van to dispose of bulky household waste, for free, once per calendar year, per household on presentation of your Council Tax bill for your property. Any more deposits will be charged at the current building waste disposal rates.
- A resident may use a van to dispose of up to four bags of garden waste for free, but you will need to pass over the weighbridge and show documents confirming your identity and your Council Tax bill.