Awards to celebrate Hounslow’s Heroes
We have launched the Hounslow Heroes awards to recognise and celebrate the contributions by our residents during the pandemic. Many of you have gone above and beyond to support others who are more vulnerable and made a real difference in your community.
Please read the below before making a nomination:
- Individuals or groups must have supported others during the pandemic in a voluntary capacity
- Individuals or groups must be based in the Borough of Hounslow and contributions made to residents/ services in Hounslow
- The nominator does not have to be a resident of Hounslow
- Employees of Hounslow Council are not eligible for nomination
- Councillors of Hounslow Council are not eligible for nomination.
- An awardee will be promoted across Council social media channels and for other marketing purposes, any nominee’s consent to this in order to be considered for the nomination.
What you will need
- Contact details for your nominee including a telephone/mobile and email
- Achievement/s of the nominee
- Photos/ videos
- Consent from the nominee to put their name forward
- Read and agree to our privacy notice
Nominees will be contacted to let them know of their nomination and any additional information requested if required.
Nominees will be assessed, and successful award winners notified as a Hounslow Hero within four weeks of being nominated. After three weeks of this notification they will receive a certificate signed by the Cllr Steve Curran, Leader of Hounslow Council, and Tony Louki, the Mayor of Hounslow, and be promoted via our social media channels (Instagram, Twitter, Youtube and LinkedIn).
To nominate your local hero, please dowload and complete the application form below.
Once you have completed the form, please email and send it to - firstname.lastname@example.org