The London Borough of Hounslow wants to make sure that local businesses have the best possible waste and recycling services available. Services which are reliable, fairly priced, which keep our streets clean and tidy and which are recycling focussed. To deliver these services we have formed a partnership with London Business Waste and Recycling to create Hounslow Business Waste and Recycling.
LBWR is a not-for-profit limited company which works with a number of London councils to spread the cost of service management and keeps customer costs low.
Why do I need to have a business waste collection services?
- It’s the law! All waste produced by your business no matter how small is classified as business waste and as such it is illegal to dispose of this via the household waste and recycling services provided by the council
- You may be subjected to a fine if you use household services or are found to be disposing of waste illegally
- They are not included as part of your business rates
Why choose Hounslow Business Waste and Recycling?
- Invest in your borough. The company passes all profits back to the council to spend on local services.
- Service is available 7 days per week
- Free of charge duty of care ’annual waste transfer (note most business waste providers charge for this service)
- We are a local business! Because we are based in Hounslow we have a better understanding of your waste requirements and that of the wider business community
- Free waste auditing by full trained staff
- Your custom is of value by us. You will have a named account manager to ensure you get services that fully meet your needs.
- High standards of customer service. We have a dedicated customer service line staffed from 9am to 5.30pm with an answerphone/email service for out of hours issues.
What services are being provided by Hounslow Business Waste and Recycling?
- General waste
- Mixed recycling (paper & card, cans, rigid plastics)
- Cardboard bundles
- Other services
- Food waste
- Confidential shredded paper
- Toner cartridges
- Waste Electronic and Electoral Equipment (WEEE)
- Florescent Tubes/bulbs
- Cooking oil
- Coffee grounds
- Bulk general waste clearance
Contact us for further information
Telephone 0203 848 1041
Email the team