I want to leave an abusive relationship
On this page
If you are in immediate danger, call 999
If the situation is not an emergency, but you still need the police, call 101
If you suspect an adult is at risk of abuse, Report abuse
If you suspect a child is at risk of abuse, Worried about a child
Contact Hounslow Council Community Safety Team:
Phone - 07810 031780
Email - email@example.com
- Phone the National Domestic Violence Helpline 24 hours a day on 0808 2000 247
- Male victims of abuse can get help and advice from Men's Advice Line on 080 8801 0327
- Speak with a Women’s Aid Support worker on Women’s Aid live chat.
- Contact the National LGBT Domestic Abuse Helpline or phone 0800 999 5428
- Phone Victim Support on 0808 168 9111 (open Monday to Friday 8pm-8am and 24 hours on the weekend).
- If you are concerned about your own behaviour, and worry that you already are, or could become abusive, get support at disrespectnobody.co.uk
If you are concerned that a child, young person or anyone may be affected by domestic abuse in any way; please contact:
Hounslow One Stop Shop (Every Wednesday 10am-12pm)
Hounslow Arts Centre
1st Floor, Treaty Centre
This is a free, weekly drop-in service for anyone experiencing domestic abuse, sexual abuse and other forms of gender- based violence.