I'm at risk of becoming homeless
If you are at risk of becoming homeless, by acting quickly we may be able to help you avoid it.
Different advice applies if you've already lost your home.
How can we help?
- assistance with keeping your home. For example, we can help mediate with your landlord or your family members
- help to prevent you from becoming homeless
- support to help you move into privately rented home
- advice to help you if you need supported housing
- advice to help you join the Housing Registe help to move you into a new home
How to contact us
Use our online form:
Or call us on:
- 020 8583 3942 - between 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday