Latest Government guidance
- Keep your distance – 2m from others not in your household where possible
- Wash your hands, or use hand sanitiser, regularly and for at least 20 seconds, especially when you get home.
- Don’t touch your face when you’re are not in your home.
- Wear a face covering in shops and supermarkets, on public transport and when in other indoor spaces where keeping apart from others isn’t possible. Read the guidance on face coverings.
- Get a free test if you have any symptoms - a high temperature; a new, continuous cough; a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste. Find a local site here.
- Stay at home if you have symptoms, test positive for the virus, or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive.
- Guidance for those who have been identified as clinically extremely vulnerable
For all the latest updates, please sign up to our coronavirus enewsletter