This consultation is now closed - thank you for your feedback.
In September 2012 we asked for your views on proposals to create new paths for pedestrians and cyclists in Feltham, Bedfont and Hanworth.
The idea is to create a network of paths that are designed to be accessible for everyone, whether you are travelling on foot, bicycle, pushing a pram or using a wheelchair. These paths are called greenways because they avoid heavily trafficked roads and travel through parks and green spaces wherever possible.
The proposed paths would provide connections from residential areas to the centre of Feltham, recreational sites such as Bedfont Lakes Country Park and employment sites such as Heathrow.
The map, which can be downloaded from this page, shows how a completed network could look and details seven areas which we propose to prioritise for new paths or improvements. These are:
1. The area between Hounslow Urban Farm and Hatton Road Allotments
2. East Bedfont
3. The area around Feltham Arena
4. The area alongside the Longford River, South of Feltham High Street to Browells Lane
5. Hanworth Park
6. De Brome playing fields and Pevensey Nature Reserve
7. The area around Kempton Nature Reserve
To find out more about plans and the results of this consultation, email email@example.com.